Monday, November 4, 2013

The Future is Bright!

Dan McNerney, President and CEO of McNerney Management Group, is proud to announce that after 36 extremely successful years, he is retiring and passing the torch to his Executive Leadership team of Bobby Richardson, David McNerney, and JoAnn Wray.

“I have been so blessed in my career and life to have the partnerships and relationships I’ve had over the years that have enabled me to reach every goal in my Career. I am now able to reach some new goals and spend more time with family in the beautiful mountains of Colorado.

Our company has seen such tremendous growth over my 36 years and I am proud to pass the torch to the Leadership Team that has spent their entire adult life building this company side-by-side with me.

With the addition of the new state of the art training center in our home office, additional offices opening in several cities throughout the country, the career division doubling in size, the brokerage division at over 8,000 agents, an on-line training campus, and the best staff and support systems that genuinely care about the success of our agents and each other, 2014 and beyond is set to be more successful and ground breaking than anything we have ever seen!” Dan McNerney

We would love for Dan to hear from you. Whether you would like to leave a brief message, share a funny story, or tell how you and Dan met/have worked together. Dan has touched and inspired so many lives with his motivational speeches, trainings, and in everyday conversations.

Please click here to leave Dan a personal message.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome any comments you may have on any of our posts!