Thursday, March 24, 2011

Feedback from our Agents after our Recovery Care Boot Camp!


"I thoroughly enjoyed the Boot Camp and really appreciate what SMS is trying to do for all of us to succeed in these trying times. I thought all the presentations were fantastic, but especially enjoyed Bobby Richardson's 'taking us in a home' for an overview of how they approach a prospect. I have accidentally done 'most' of the stuff he talked about, but he gave me some ideas I have not used that I intend to put to good use immediately. What an inspiring and educational day it was for both Steve and I. All we can say is thank you and I look forward to working together going forward."
-Randy

"I have learned so much in the past 24 hours and hope to integrate the information into our brokerage. I see the value of the products and want to figure out a way to make that a part of our business. Your office has been great to us and has helped us grow and I really appreciate that. We look to have a great 2011 and with your help and the help of your superb team hope to break some records."

-Brandon




We hope to see YOU at our next boot camp on April 27th. Stay tuned for the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome any comments you may have on any of our posts!