Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Recovery Care Training Boot Camp in Springfield, MO

If there was a 70% chance of rain today would you take an umbrella with you? Did you know that there is a 70% chance of your clients needing recovery care? Have you offered them an umbrella? Join our FREE Recovery Care Boot Camp to learn more!

  • Date: Thursday, April 28th

  • Time: 8:30am - 3:00pm

  • Place: University Plaza Hotel in Springfield, MO

  • Presenters: Philip Warren, Dan McNerney, and others

As our guest you will receive FREE...



  • Recovery Care Consumer Presentation

  • Turn-Key Recovery Care Sales System

  • Client Pre-Approach Letter Package

  • Copy of all Presentations

"I thoroughly enjoyed the Boot Camp and really appreciate what SMS is trying to do for all of us to succeed in these trying times. I thought all of the presentations were fantastic, but especially enjoyed Bobby Richardson's 'taking us in a home' for an overview of how they approach a prospect. I have accidentally done 'most' of the stuff he talked about, but he gave me some ideas I have not used that I intend to put to good use immediately. What an inspiring and educational day it was for both Steve and I. All we can say is thank you and I look forward to working together going forward." ~Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome any comments you may have on any of our posts!