Friday, February 25, 2011

We love what we do at SMS

“If I knew today was my last day alive would I want to do what I will do today?”

"This question is why my being with SMS - working with agents, giving seminars, coming up with fun ideas together and having friendships with people like you and all of you at SMS - is important to me."

-Dan Mangus

I truly believe that everyone here at SMS can agree with Dan's statement. We, the "SMS Team," love what we do! We are passionate about finding new ways to help you exceed your goals as an independent agent. So don't hesitate to call us: 1-800-689-2800 or leave a comment here if you have questions. That's why we're here. After all, quality of service and training is what sets us apart from all other FMO's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome any comments you may have on any of our posts!